PDA

View Full Version : Insignia 2010.5 updates

svpworld
22-11-09, 03:47 PM
Spotted this today (scroll down the page below the paint colour photos).

Lots of good news for next years models...

e.g. Exclusiv and above will now get CD400 with bigger display and SE and above get USB inputs on the CD400. Folding electric mirrors now available as option on Exclusiv and above...
Premium Infinity sound system being offered as an option!
New CD based navi system replaces DVD nav system (still available as option)

http://www.astonvauxhall.co.uk/vauxhall-dealer-new-cars-insignia.htm

spida_singh
23-11-09, 12:28 PM
O M G, the Infinity sound system i asked about 2 weeks ago is now available!!!! What are my options? If i cancel an order, will i loose my deposit?. Need some advice, i spoke with the dealrer today, and he said its more or less gone through assembly. What can i do?

EDIT: Spoke with Aston Vauxhall,its not available until Jan 2010.....rather leave it.LOL

mjinks
24-11-09, 04:59 PM
Im sick of my life! I ordered my car 2 weeks ago. I want a usb connections and FREE cd400 upgrade! :mad:

Right thats it. Im ringing fleet management and im gonna put my foot down!

cerbera147
08-12-09, 04:14 PM
Found extra information for the MY10 Insignia.
Also includes other Vauxhall models.
Vauxhall MY10 Updates (http://www.gmukfleethub.co.uk/assets/ebulletins/VFL45422/Powerful_efficient_new_Insignia_BiTurbo_diesel.htm l)

* SE 4x4 models are no longer available
* An electric parking brake is now standard on all Insignia models
* SRi models can now be specified with optional 19-inch alloy wheels and 245/40 R19 tyres; the price is £500.00 (inc. VAT)
* Black Sapphire and Silver Lightning exterior colours are replaced by Carbon Flash and Silver Lake, as an extra-cost option. An additional colour, Waterworld Blue, is also introduced as an extra-cost option. The new colours can be seen on our New Car Colours 2010 Models Edition 1 card (see below)
* Mobile Phone System with Bluetooth® is enhanced with the introduction of the base plate system on CD 300 or CDC 400/DVD 800 units fitted with Bluetooth®. The base plate is compatible with our range of optional mobile phone cradles, listed in the rear section of our current Car and Accessory Price Guide. The option price is £175.00 (inc. VAT)
* Digital Audio Broadcast (DAB) can now be specified in association with our DVD 800 satellite navigation/CD player with MP3 format/stereo radio. The option price is £150.00 (inc. VAT)
* Standard on SE and Elite models for Model Year 2010, the Tyre Pressure Monitoring System is also available on Exclusiv and SRi as a factory-fitted option. The option price is £100.00 (inc. VAT)
* Stainless steel rear bumper protector is now standard on Exclusiv, SE, Elite and SRi models and optional on S versions, priced £50.00 (inc. VAT)
* The price of 4x4 versions of our SRi and Elite models is increased by £1,500.00 above their front-wheel drive equivalents
* Front Camera System is not available to UK customers
* Sports Tourer models no longer feature fin-style detailing on the rear screen
* Silver-finish roof rails (Sports Tourer models) no longer feature black foil detailing
* SRi, SE and Elite models fitted with 1.8i 16v and 2.0CDTi 16v (130 and 160PS) power units no longer feature visible exhaust pipes
* Only SRi models fitted with 2.0i 16v Turbo and 2.0CDTi 16v BiTurbo (190PS) power units now feature aluminium pedals
* Insignia S models are now fitted with 2-way non-active safety front seat head restraints; these replace the previous 4-way active safety versions
* The rear interior door handles on SRi models now feature a black finish, replacing the previous chrome finish

I thought my Exclusiv was a MY10 model but it doesn't have a 'stainless steel rear bumper protector' :( I assume this a strip along the rear bumper lip :confused:

Toon
12-12-09, 10:08 PM
Glad I already have my Elite then cos the visible exhaust is nice :)