PDA

View Full Version : warning message

vectraman
16-12-09, 08:58 PM
got a warning on the front info screen today, stating that " Service Suspension Required" with a spanner on top, VX dealer never come across this and the manual does not refrence this either, anyone come across this, and help out our local VX dealer :D

Vectra-Arctic
16-12-09, 09:00 PM
got a warning on the front info screen today, stating that " Service Suspension Required" with a spanner on top, VX dealer never come across this and the manual does not refrence this either, anyone come across this, and help out our local VX dealer :D

It never ceases to amaze me about all these Insignia related quirks and error messages and the VX Dealers are clueless or can't get it corrected.

No idea sorry.

vectraman
17-12-09, 09:55 PM

Car was in for a day and a half, They found a wire that had broken inside the wiring loom (thats what they said)
but in saying that I was never told the full story, "Your ever helpful VX dealer"
but looks like it may have been damaged when VX fitted a new tow bar a couple of weeks ago, but little danger that they would admit to that :o

svpworld
18-12-09, 05:29 PM
Do you have flexiride? Wonder if its something to do with the electronic suspension system? Broken wire in the loom sounds a bit odd to me!

Vectra-Arctic
18-12-09, 05:33 PM
Do you have flexiride? Wonder if its something to do with the electronic suspension system? Broken wire in the loom sounds a bit odd to me!

The more electronic/wired gizmo's they put on these new cars, the potential is there for more to go wrong and cost more if out of warranty.