PDA

View Full Version : Pick her up on Monday!!!

mikeoverland
15-04-09, 11:17 AM
Hi to all, as you probably all know i ordered my Insignia back in January and today it's finally arrived!!!!

Will be down on monday to pick her up as they've got to do all the registering and safeguard to the paint work and interior.

Will let you know how i get on and how she drives, heres the options and trim shes in.

SRi 160
Vxr kit
Bluetooth
Parking sensors
Tech Grey

Any other owners out there let us all know how your new cars are doin and what you think of them.

Nearly there.................:)

Happy42
15-04-09, 04:08 PM
Great news mate (-

Look forward to the pics and reviews, nice model and a few extra's..:D

I'm awaiting mine, Elite 4 door 2.0cdti 160 Nav in tech grey.

Enjoy :D

Cheers

mamakevf
15-04-09, 08:05 PM
Great news,
I've seen a few over here, they seem to be selling well,
Hopefully they'll keep vauxhall out of financial trouble:)

Happy42
15-04-09, 09:43 PM
Hi Mitch :)

Yip, Dealer seems to make 2-3 weeks stretch further and further.

Been told Insignia "Should" be ready in 2 weeks time but no confirmed date which is very frustrating :mad: Why can't they tell me a date when ordered on Feb 2nd.

Cars in at the dealership now week 15 are week 18 delivery slots, mine is down for week 20 so hopefully get delivered soon.

I was in Paris end of last week and saw a few transporters awaiting to get on the ferry at Calais, 2 x Elites on them, tech grey, diesel but was it mine :rolleyes:

Guess I'll just have to be patient ;)

read an article today that Insignia sales have kept Opel fluid for the next 3-4 months should GM go down!!

Cheers all (-

vauxvet
16-04-09, 03:37 PM
Great news mate (-

Look forward to the pics and reviews, nice model and a few extra's..:D

I'm awaiting mine, Elite 4 door 2.0cdti 160 Nav in tech grey.

Enjoy :D

Cheers

Snap, i'm waiting for an Elite Nav 2.0cdti 160 Auto in tech grey, with the bluetooth prep, i ordered it at the end of Jan and been told it is expected to be delivered to the dealers week commencing 4th May, got my fingers crossed!!

Happy42
16-04-09, 04:44 PM
Hi Vauxvet,

I originally ordered the 5 door elite non Nav 160 with bluetooth was told 2-3 weeks from 2nd Feb, then got a call from dealer saying new date was Mid June !!

Got another call offering me the 4 door Elite 160 Nav without bluetooth so took it as week 20 is better than June, I can always get a blutooth kit fitted later.

Good luck and fingers crossed (-

Cheers

vauxvet
17-04-09, 08:19 AM
Hi Happy,

Hope you get it on time mate, went in the dealers yesterday and he said it was still expected between the 4th and 11th May, then i don't know how long they will want it for pdi and what ever. I was tempted to ask about having the DAB option on the radio but thought it might delay the delivery, and do i really need it at £150 extra??

Good luck