PDA

View Full Version : Got it at last

vauxvet
09-05-09, 01:26 PM
Hi Guys the good news first, picked the Insignia up today, Elite Nav saloon 160 cdti in Tech Grey, 14 weeks from order!!!!

the bad news there's a fault on the passenger air bag it won't switch on and and there's a warning flashing, so got to go in on thursday, these things come to try us they say

vauxvet
09-05-09, 02:40 PM
Nice to hear mate, but sorrty to hear of your probs already.:(:(
These are switchable iirc, so is it the swith playing up??:confused::confused:

You could still post up some piccies too??:cool::cool:(-:)

Hi Mitch, yea been trying the switch but it doesn't do anything, let the stealers sort it hea?
just been trying to set my phone up but it won't download the phone book, it's a nokia 6680 any ideas anyone??

I'll try and get some snaps sorted but never posted any before!!!

Happy42
09-05-09, 02:58 PM
Congratulations mate (-

Have you stopped grinning yet ? pity about the airbag issue but no doubt will be sorted soon.

I chose not to get the bluetooth handsfree otherwise I would have had to wait untill sometime in June for delivery. I'll be speaking to my dealer shortly to get one on order, let us know how you get on with the phone.

Remember you can input post codes in the Sat Nav - just put the code in instead of the city/Town name :)

USB and Ipod sockets pop out slightly to make connecting easier.

You'll have fun playing with all the other settings, I'm still tinkering :D

Auto wipers are made active by flicking the wiper arm up one click, I thought you wouldn't have to touch the wipers for them to work automatically :o

Happy driving and look forward to the pics.

Cheers

vauxvet
09-05-09, 04:01 PM
Thanks Happy, no i haven't stoped smiling yet, it seems a whole lot smoother over the road than the Signum and i thought it would be harsher with having 18 inch wheels.

it's goining to take some time to get everything sorted to how i want them but that's half the fun hea? i might have to go night school though. lol

vauxvet
09-05-09, 04:24 PM
I'm new to this so lets see if it works

http://i617.photobucket.com/albums/tt251/DUNC330/IMG_0334.jpg

http://i617.photobucket.com/albums/tt251/DUNC330/IMG_0332.jpg

http://i617.photobucket.com/albums/tt251/DUNC330/IMG_0328.jpg

http://i617.photobucket.com/albums/tt251/DUNC330/IMG_0327.jpg

http://i617.photobucket.com/albums/tt251/DUNC330/IMG_0322.jpg

iangte
09-05-09, 05:55 PM
very nice mate (-

etd
09-05-09, 07:11 PM
that's a stunner mate!

whoosh
10-05-09, 06:07 PM
If you really live in Highfield avenue - I'll be round later for a test drive :D
Classy dark that grey innit ?

Ian
10-05-09, 06:15 PM
these are growing on me slowly,i saw one in tesco car park the other day,and hilst stgeph was preching about how lovly it was,i know what i dislike,
the gaps in the archs,
on the other hand i can find things i dont like with carltons manta mk2 cav,
so i take back my comments before,nice looking car,doesnt look like a vauxhall

vauxvet
11-05-09, 07:59 AM
If you really live in Highfield avenue - I'll be round later for a test drive :D
Classy dark that grey innit ?

If you're close Whoosh you can pop round anytime, don't know if i'd let you loose in it yet though

whoosh
11-05-09, 11:06 AM
I was jesting - I read the address on your sat nav !

I've got a 2L Exclusive 160 h/b with 18" alloys/fogs pack in white coming in June and I had one already for 4 days via corporate loan - I was very impressed :D

Though I did baulk at the satnav option cost - so I signed SWMBO up for a free one (well £12 for 2 mths insurance payments) from Sun alliance !

Vectra-Arctic
11-05-09, 04:31 PM
Nice jalopy !:D

Happy42
11-05-09, 09:09 PM
Hi, Mighty fine looking machine :)

Very nice in the cream too !

I was worried today when I saw 4 x cops at my car whilst up in Aberdeen :eek::eek:

They just wanted a look as they have been told they are due to get a couple of modified ones !! Phew :D Guess that'll be the 2.8 V6 with a few extra's

Is also one of the easiest cars I've had to wash.

Not long now Whoosh untill you pick yours up !!! (-

Cheers

whoosh
12-05-09, 07:07 AM
I know they do white - cos that's what i ordered, but cream? is that a new colour choice
:)

Yes June - I'm trying not to get too excited, I must find out what the precise date is...

Happy42
12-05-09, 05:24 PM
Hi Whoosh,

The cream was for the leather Interior :D

I have the black leather interior.

Does look good in white, I wasn't sure at first untill I saw it in the flesh - Sri with the bodykit - very good looking.

If you're like the rest of us you'll be climbing the walls untill you take collection (-, I was driving my wife mad - come to think of it - Still am :eek:;)

Cheers

whoosh
12-05-09, 07:08 PM
Twas but a jest - cream exterior
I ordered the white after seeing one in the flesh....
The other colours (though very nice) are a bit subtle for me
I did consider getting the 18" upgrade alloys done black - but I'll wait and see
Still June ---must ring to get the proper date...