PDA

View Full Version : Nice Loud alarm on the Insignia.

cameron66
14-06-09, 12:19 PM
Accidently set off my alarm yesterday, and its really loud indeed, which is good, unlike the feeble and quiet alarm that was on my Vec-C.

I had left the wife sat in the car while outside Halfords, and she said to lock the doors while I was inside the store, but I forgot to disable the internal movement sensors..lol.

lewisburglin
14-06-09, 07:23 PM
Lol, I bet she was happy with you. :)

Mr Elite
14-06-09, 08:15 PM
Accidently set off my alarm yesterday, and its really loud indeed, which is good, unlike the feeble and quiet alarm that was on my Vec-C.

I had left the wife sat in the car while outside Halfords, and she said to lock the doors while I was inside the store, but I forgot to disable the internal movement sensors..lol.

Mines gone off 3 times for no reason in the week I have had it.
The lights dont flash like my Vectra used to - I expect it is a fly or something.

lewisburglin
14-06-09, 09:31 PM
Mines gone off 3 times for no reason in the week I have had it.
The lights dont flash like my Vectra used to - I expect it is a fly or something.

Could be a fly....or maybe a ghost. .LOL (osrry!);)

Happy42
14-06-09, 09:41 PM
LOL Yip it's very loud, gave me a heart attack one night during very heavy rain - think the vibrations of the rain must have set it off :eek:

Whole village heard it around 3am :o:o

Ah well, at least I know it works :D

Cheers :)

icemann3016
15-06-09, 07:44 AM
The Astra H alarm is much better i think. It uses the horn, insignia`s has another lil horn for the alarm.

cameron66
15-06-09, 12:28 PM
The Astra H alarm is much better i think. It uses the horn, insignia`s has another lil horn for the alarm.

Not really heard the Astra alarm, but I do remember thinking how quiet the alarm was on the Vec-C, so it was refreshing to find something on my Insignia with which I approved...LOL Loud enough to awaken the dead.:D
Other than the wife setting it off, thankfully I've not had any false alarms, so at least something appears to be working properly.:)

sofuse
07-07-09, 12:03 PM
The alarm went off in my Insignia for some reason, but the hazards didn't flash.

My car is parked on the street, so how are you supposed to easily identify it as yours? With all the other house and car alarms sounding somewhat similar, it's not easy.