PDA

View Full Version : Insignia picture dump,chat thread

Apeman
25-05-09, 08:24 PM
Nice motor mitch . I wil get one next year. There should be some in the auctions next year.

Soulman
09-06-09, 03:12 PM
looks mighty fine buddy, just ordered mine not gonna get till august sept though, im getting the 2.0L Elite [160] Sports Tourer 19" 10 spoke alloys with the flexride in tech grey cant wait

Soulman
15-06-09, 03:29 PM
looks great buddy, any more photos, getting those wheels myself do they look good in real life

Amos
15-06-09, 03:40 PM
Much better in real life and great to clean.

looks great buddy, any more photos, getting those wheels myself do they look good in real life

icemann3016
16-06-09, 07:13 PM
The grill looks like Irmscher. Is this the "VXR Kit" in UK?

Amos
16-06-09, 07:58 PM
Irmscher grill that i fitted and the vxr body kit fitted in factory all uk spec

The grill looks like Irmscher. Is this the "VXR Kit" in UK?

Soulman
23-06-09, 11:02 AM
just wondered how long your car took to arrive from first ordering buddy thanks

Amos
23-06-09, 11:07 AM
I orded mid feb got end of may

just wondered how long your car took to arrive from first ordering buddy thanks

stephen florida
31-07-09, 02:39 PM
Thanks for those photos, that is the colour of my car(when it arrives), it looks great.

steve
www.orlandovillas-us.com

essixash
03-08-09, 10:10 PM
Thanks for those photos, that is the colour of my car(when it arrives), it looks great.

steve
www.orlandovillas-us.com

Still waiting for mine too :( when is yours due?

essixash
03-08-09, 10:13 PM
I cant wait for mine to come just to contribute to this section lol, getting REALLY impatient now :mad:

lewisburglin
21-09-09, 08:06 PM
love the white.:-p

Peterborough-John
28-09-09, 05:32 PM
Put a couple of pics on the pic dump, definately think this car was worth the wait. :D:D

thermalactivity
28-09-09, 05:33 PM
Put a couple of pics on the pic dump, definately think this car was worth the wait. :D:D

looks very nice john glad the wait was worthwhile! now only 2 days to go until mine is delivered :D

Apeman
28-09-09, 08:20 PM
That is nice. I love cream leather seats.

Melbury
05-10-09, 03:56 PM
managed to take a couple more photos today.....im really loving this car! :D

congratulations! looks very nice in Carbon Flash black. Enjoy!

lewisburglin
27-10-09, 06:04 AM
Seems to be a lack of interior Pics in here..... ;)

lewisburglin
27-10-09, 09:31 AM
Thats more like it!lol, whats that above the rear view mirror matey?
Got to love the SRI extending seat cushions! (esp if your tall like me!)

thermalactivity
27-10-09, 09:35 AM
Thats more like it!lol, whats that above the rear view mirror matey? Got to love the SRI extending seat cushions! (esp if your tall like me!)

its my road angel professional which fits perfectly in the gap above the rear view mirror and windscreen....;)

im just a short assed 5'10" bloke though with the seat cushions extended i feel like im in THE most comfortable chair EVER :D

stephen florida
02-11-09, 05:28 PM
Looks really nice in white

steve
www.bookmyvilla.com

Powerod
04-11-09, 08:13 PM
Just had confirmation that my Insignia SRi Nav (160ps) in Silver Lake with 20" Alloys, Leather Sports Pack, Front and Rear Parking Sensors, Bluetooth and 230 volt Rear Power outlet has arrived at the dealers today...Wow Hoo!!!! :) :D

This was ordered on the 16th September so took 7 weeks.

Should be collecting her on Friday.

I'm looking forward to driving it up to Scotland next week from London.

I can now take back the Insignia SE 1.8 VVT back that they lent me while waiting for my one to arrive, thank god, :rolleyes: it was sooooo under powered.

svpworld
10-12-09, 07:09 PM
Very nice, just dont think that air freshener looks right! I clip mine on the rear vents, lasts a lot longer and is less overpowering.. and its hidden from view. My other worry is those things decide to leak oil over the dash... not a nice thought!

PRO-INSIGNIA
11-12-09, 11:41 AM
May i just direct you to the above note??:cool: some great pics in the pic dump area.(-
Here, you chat about them.:cool:

It would be good if the Picture dump chat thread stayed at the top of the page with the Picture Dump. This would I think fix the problem of people spoiling the Album.:o

chris66
11-12-09, 04:03 PM
Its here!

Congratulations Sir. Whites the only colour i like these in. Gorgeous!(-

svpworld
11-12-09, 05:18 PM
Sorry Mitch, just reaction to post when seeing the pics.. must read less haste!

spida_singh
12-12-09, 04:05 AM
My motor is lovelly, still in two minds about getting that ariel painted.....and still waitign on the answer about if they can fit the infinity system or not. Other than that, a very very nice car.

Just enabled the exterior lights to come on when i open the car using the key fob.

Very nice touch!

Amos
12-12-09, 12:53 PM
I done mine i think it makes it blends in better
http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm46/amosvectra/PICT0108.jpg

My motor is lovelly, still in two minds about getting that ariel painted.....and still waitign on the answer about if they can fit the infinity system or not. Other than that, a very very nice car.

Just enabled the exterior lights to come on when i open the car using the key fob.

Very nice touch!

simonrh
17-01-10, 08:57 PM
Sorry for the delay , appreciate comments mitch.

Showed them to the wife who thought I was just sad for taking photos of my company motor in the snow!

Fabos
18-01-10, 12:32 AM
I bet she'd change her mind on enthusiasts, should you become a paid member & turn out to one of our major meets of the year, such as the vboa rally(billing), then i am sure she would appreciate what its all about.(-(-

What date is Billing?

simonrh
18-01-10, 07:04 AM
The conversation went:
-Look at these photos!
*It's your car in the snow?
-Aren't they cool?
*why did you do that?
-To put on the vauxhall owners forum
*You joined a vauxhall owners forum?

At that point I went off to get a cup of tea and try and work out where I had left my self respect.

chris66
18-01-10, 12:11 PM
The conversation went:
-Look at these photos!
*It's your car in the snow?
-Aren't they cool?
*why did you do that?
-To put on the vauxhall owners forum
*You joined a vauxhall owners forum?

At that point I went off to get a cup of tea and try and work out where I had left my self respect.

Have you been recording my conversations with Leanne? Where have you hid the microphone?:confused::D
Its uncanny mate, honestly! She just looks at me, shakes her head saying, "sad, very sad" just before she runs of to the shops for some more shoes to make up for me buying that peice of *%it without telling her. Maybe they should start a club of their own.:D

simonrh
18-01-10, 12:27 PM
Apparently the fact that I sit and there and steadfastly refuse to join facebook becasue it is sad but then am a member of:
VODC forum
KTM forum
Seventeeninches forum (it's bike related before you ask)
sailvortex forum

Is in someway double standards?

chris66
18-01-10, 12:39 PM
Apparently the fact that I sit and there and steadfastly refuse to join facebook becasue it is sad but then am a member of:
VODC forum
KTM forum
Seventeeninches forum (it's bike related before you ask)
sailvortex forum

Is in someway double standards?

I wouldn't have explained that one. (-

In our house its, Big Brother this, Celeb mag that, Reality TV coming out o her ears. There's alway's someone with a sick mother trying to sing/dance/skate their way to fame and fortune on my telly. This is my get out of jail free card to spare me the monotiny of it all. Wait till you try and go to a show. It gets better:D

simonrh
18-01-10, 12:41 PM
Fortunately neither of us can stand reality TV or soaps which is nice. She does spend an inordiante amount of time stood on the edge of lakes or race tracks watching me doing boats or bikes already. So can't complain too much. Think the insignia is "just transport"

chris66
18-01-10, 12:49 PM
Fortunately neither of us can stand reality TV or soaps which is nice. She does spend an inordiante amount of time stood on the edge of lakes or race tracks watching me doing boats or bikes already. So can't complain too much. Think the insignia is "just transport"

Your not bad that the missus gets involved in your activities. If i as much as look at a car when i'm out with Leanne, she has this face that say's a thousand words. Its kinda, i'm bored, are you done yet, how long are you going to be, how can you get excited about a bit of tin with four wheels and can we go shoe shopping yet, all rolled into one look. Priceless!
Meeting up with a few of the guys from the club at the weekend for lunch, and she's coming to that. Will see how that one goes before i tackle the Billing weekend subject.:D

simonrh
18-01-10, 12:55 PM
She always gets load of good feeback about her photos so we we bought her a decent SLR before christmas.

The online version of the ailing magazine picked up a few of them last year which she was chuffed about.

However she spent several weekends at -3C with loads of wind on the edge of a lake in the snow to get a few like this which are quite dark and distant.

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff160/simonrh/Christmas%20Pursuit%20race/IMGP1603.jpg

And at a very windswept Rockingham race track for this:

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff160/simonrh/Rockingham/IMGP1230.jpg

simonrh
18-01-10, 12:59 PM
Apologies for edit above but photobucket was acting up

chris66
18-01-10, 01:03 PM
She always gets load of good feeback about her photos so we we bought her a decent SLR before christmas.

The online version of the ailing magazine picked up a few of them last year which she was chuffed about.

However she spent weekend of 9th January in -3C with loads of wind on the edge of a lake in the snow to get a few like this which are quite dark and distant (I am in the "RS400" BTW).
http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff160/simonrh/xxxxxx%20Mary%202010%20RS400/th_IMGP2084.jpg (http://s242.photobucket.com/albums/ff160/simonrh/xxxxxx%20Mary%202010%20RS400/?action=view¤t=IMGP2084.jpg)
And at a very windswept Rockingham race track for this:
http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff160/simonrh/Rockingham/IMGP1230.jpg

I know nothing about bikes Simon. You would have to say, the black one or the orange one.:o Great pic though. One of your hobbies i take it. Boats too! need to get some more pics up. Always great to find out a bit more about the members and what they get up to. My old Cavalier is the only hobby i have apart from having the caravan. Need to get out more i think. :D

chris66
18-01-10, 01:06 PM
What a picture of you on the board with the snow covered field in the background.(-(- The water looks tropical blue which would have been the colour of you when you went in. You must love it. I'm more of a big jacket, gloves and scarf kinda guy.

simonrh
18-01-10, 01:16 PM
I'd need to get a "best of" together or you'd be bored to tears.

Yes, it's the orange bike and my original post now has the boat image working.

simonrh
18-01-10, 01:20 PM
Bizzarely the chap windsurfing in the background was dressed as santa

chris66
18-01-10, 01:29 PM
I'd need to get a "best of" together or you'd be bored to tears.

Yes, it's the orange bike and my original post now has the boat image working.

Bizzarely the chap windsurfing in the background was dressed as santa

Noticed the edit after i posted about the bike pic. Great idea for a new thread in Non car chat. What are your hobbies? Most of us will be posting about cars but the pics of yours would be fantastic. A windsurfing Santa. Brilliant! Mad, but brilliant.

chris66
19-01-10, 05:55 AM
Billing dates here. (https://vodc.co.uk/showthread.php?t=8294)(-(-
Simon, nice of you to find us, here on the vodc. Its always the same, women do what they feel & we get it in the neck should we question them, then they call us for what we like to do, & they think its acceptable.:( I am sure once she meets the Ladies that are on here, when out at aa meet, she'll change her mind & realise we don't wear anoraks.:D:D

I do! Bloomin freezing up here:eek::D

snarf
19-01-10, 07:03 AM
I do! Bloomin freezing up here:eek::D

Yeh a nice pink one.:D

chris66
19-01-10, 03:02 PM
Yeh a nice pink one.:D

Its RED!!!!:D

Fabos
19-01-10, 09:55 PM
Billing dates here. (https://vodc.co.uk/showthread.php?t=8294)(-(-
Simon, nice of you to find us, here on the vodc. Its always the same, women do what they feel & we get it in the neck should we question them, then they call us for what we like to do, & they think its acceptable.:( I am sure once she meets the Ladies that are on here, when out at aa meet, she'll change her mind & realise we don't wear anoraks.:D:D

Thanks Mitch

Only live down the road from Billing, will try to come along and have a look.

Fabos

johnbag0
21-03-10, 03:21 PM
got some better pics today

chris66
21-03-10, 03:24 PM
got some better pics today

care to share?:rolleyes::D

Powerod
28-08-10, 11:50 PM
here it is now with my wheels done black from coatech

Very nice indeed,
Looks smart.....(-

spida_singh
29-08-10, 03:25 AM
Very nice, who did your install work? Really to get get a stealthy boot install done my self.

carpetmonster
29-08-10, 08:56 AM
Very nice, who did your install work? Really to get get a stealthy boot install done my self.

did it all myself, from fibreglass to trimming and electrics. not too bad, just taken a while!

Pic dump Area (https://vodc.co.uk/showthread.php?p=216845#post216845)

mitch1408
29-08-10, 05:59 PM
Very nice mate, well done

icemann3016
28-09-10, 10:13 AM
These are awesome. Better than the 20" (comfier ride)