PDA

View Full Version : Exclusive Features?!? What should it have?

joemailey
04-07-09, 07:16 PM
I've been reading on here and have seen people feel the way I do about some of the stuff I think I should of had on the Exclusive model but didn't.

The windows issue is pain, I had an Astra SXI sportshatch before I got and Insignia.
Not it didn't have the key fob feature for opening and closing the windows.
But if I stopped my car and hit the window button for windows to go up I could turn of the engine, take out my key get out of my car and lock the door and walk on. As the window would still be going up.

Now in the Insignia the windows just stop dead once power is cut.(pain in the butt)

Automatically lock? I've heard people mention this.

What other feature does people think the exclusive model should have?

I can't remember, but I remember being disappointed when I got my car to find it was missing lots of stuff and the manual was basically useless as everything seemed to be based on a higher model and most of the menus didn't exist.

Be nice if people listed what they think should be enabled on this car? Which isn't to there disappointment.

cameron66
05-07-09, 03:47 PM
Well I've already posted regarding the fact the windows only ever work when the key is turned to position 1 or the ignition is actually on.

I'm disabled, and I found the ability to close the windows etc. was quite a useful option on my old Exclusiv Vec-c, it saved me having to keep going back to the car, unlocking it, inserting key just to close the window which I have a habit of leaving part open when leaving the car. Also in hot weather like now, I would leave the windows slightly open to let hot air escape while parked on the drive outside home, and it was handy being able to close them without actually having to go outside.
A small detail, but one I found very useful.

Would have been better if Vx had fitted a proper on-off switch for those auto lights too. Also why, leave the phone button on the steering wheel when it does'nt work unless you have ordered the bluetooth kit when new. Unless its to make it easier to add later, but things like that in 2009 should be included across the range.

From the manufacturer's point of view its always difficult to please everyone..:D