PDA

View Full Version : Insignia Brochure

essixash
12-07-09, 05:14 PM
Right, stupid question i know, bit embarrassed to be asking this lol, but i really ave trouble deciphering the 4 door from 5 door in some pictures i see. On the brochure, when u open the very first page, (i think its actually printed on the inside of the front cover), there are 3 tech grey insignia's. 2 on one page then a tourer on the other. The one in the middle, the one with the 20 inch alloys on it, is that a 4 or 5 door model? Anybody know?

essixash
12-07-09, 10:35 PM
Not alot to them to check, apart from the 5 door has a wiper & 4 doors don't.;);):)

oh yeah so it does, ill be able to notice in future then. That one in the brochure is a 4 door then, just checked and theres no wiper. Oh thats good thats the one ive ordered then. Thats the one i wanted and then i suddenly thought "well thats the same as what i want, but b*gg*r is that the 5 door?" lol what a relief, cheers :) i probly did know already, but its been so long since i ordered the damn thing that ya keep wondering and questioning everything lol

essixash
13-07-09, 07:00 AM
Not a problem mate, if its at a dodgy angle & can't see the wiper, then it is hard to spot, which is which, boot line is the same, almost.:)

yeah sometimes its really easy to notice but sometimes its totally confusing. Ya can see on some of the ones on ebay that they state theyre a 5 door when theyre a 4 door and vice versa. Thanks anyway ;)

Happy42
13-07-09, 09:17 AM
Hi Guys :)

Just catching up whilst on me hols , as Mitch said bootline almost the same, the 5 door has a slightly larger rear spoiler but not easy to spot, wiper is the giveaway.

essixash - check pics on Insignia with nice rear ends :)

Cheers