PDA

View Full Version : A very long but detailed write up on the Insignia

mitch1408
04-08-09, 08:16 PM
Found this and thought it was a pretty good read. (- Its aimed at the European market as prices are in Euros and distances are in KMs but thought it was a good read all the same. Enjoy.....

http://www.topspeed.com/cars/opel/2009-opel-insignia-ar56043.html

Mitch

enzo
05-08-09, 10:53 AM
thats a minted find, il add it to the reviews section on my site.

@ Mitch they are pretty horny looking, spotted my first modified insignia in the flesh last night and it looked the tits!

www.insignia-enthusiast.org

mitch1408
05-08-09, 12:06 PM
Thats a comrehansive write up & well done in finding it.:cool:(-

I have to say you can spot an Insignia a mile away & they do have a good "stance" on the road & look the doggies danglies!!:D:D:D

Thanks! Yeah they do look good, even better if they have the AFL eh? I just want mine now, still so long to wait!

enzo
06-08-09, 12:34 PM
lolz il next time im down the local crusing spot il take my camera, if its any consilation it was in white with what looked like 20inch crome rims driven by some asians.

looked so so nice though

www.insignia-enthusiast.org

Rockh
08-08-09, 10:10 PM
Thanks! Yeah they do look good, even better if they have the AFL eh? I just want mine now, still so long to wait!
The only issue I have with the AFL is if the lights are in auto mode, you seem to get flashed alot more by oncoming drivers when you are at motorway speeds. I'm guessing due to the automatic raising of the lights and the additional lights which are switched on to provide better lighting without the full beam being on.
Switch to manual and you don't get the additional lighting and you get flashed less.
Not sure whether it's the fact that the xenons are much better (never had this with the vectra and AFL) or the fact it is raising the lights too high and causing overspill onto the on coming lane.