PDA

View Full Version : Hidden menus - FOUND

mitch1408
16-08-09, 08:28 PM
Hi,

Some hidden menus have been found, heres how:

If you press buttons on radio 1 & 6 you get the diagnostic mode allowing you to test the speakers, signal strength etc.

And if you press and hold CONFIG button you enter test mode then use info button to go through menu`s

Sorry for linking to another forum but heres the origional link showing pics of what you will actually see,

http://www.insignia-enthusiast.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=103&pid=574&st=0&#entry574

Mitch

Sportstourer
09-10-09, 12:03 PM
What a mine of information the forum is. My 4x4 Sportstourer Elite was only showing some of the Menus in Config mode. I assumed that the range of personalisation on the sport mode and vehicle settings had been reduced on 2010 models, but by doing a long press on Config button now find I have all the Sport Options, and all the previously missing options for, climate and air quality, Easy exit drivers set, tilt mirror in reverse, auto mirror folding door locks, parking assistant, lighting, door locks etc. I now know why the rear wiper goes on when I reverse - it was switched on to do so and I have now switched it off!

higgsy
09-10-09, 08:25 PM
ive tried both of these but i cant see wot benefit it gives. There doesnt seem to be any menus or anything that i can alter. have i missed something??

Sportstourer
09-10-09, 10:24 PM
It may only be on Elite models with Flexride and/or the DVD 800 navigation system. There is reference to it in the 2010 brochure and the manual.

higgsy
10-10-09, 07:54 AM
ive got the dvd800 and its a 2010 Model SRi NAV. it just shows some sort of data like gps position and radio frequency and loads of other digits but none relating to menu changes.

Sportstourer
10-10-09, 08:00 AM
You scroll through that before getting to it. The brochure does talk about models with Flexride or DVD 800 - see page 58 of the 2010 brochure.

svpworld
06-11-09, 04:53 PM
I have the CD300 - a long press of config puts it in Test Mode. Nothing apparent until you press the controller knob then you get lots of numbers and codes, but nothing that makes any sense! Didn't change any of the vehicle menu settings though, I still get all the usual settings for rear wiper, climate and comfort settings, lighting and so on I couldn't find any auto locking feature on the siggy, which is odd as it was on the corsa I had before. I've found the unlock option for drivers door only, but nowt else.

Vx-Ryan
31-08-13, 09:24 PM
Will the flip mirror option be on my 11 plate insignia vxline with cd 400

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free (http://tapatalk.com/m/)