PDA

View Full Version : Insignia Colours

brummie
22-08-09, 11:15 PM
Wouldn?t it be great if we had single thread showing all the available colours the Insignia is available in. I?m interested in real pictures posted by owners rather than links to sites

Ideally the pictures would be hi-res taken in bright sunlight but anything would be appreciated.

The colours currently available are,

Power Red
Arden Blue
Olympic White
Royal Blue
Technical Grey
Sovereign Silver
Carbon Flash
Metro Blue
Waterworld
Silver Lake
Myth Green
Panacotta
Pomegranate Red

Thanks
Brummie

icemann3016
23-08-09, 06:08 AM
Here is a pic of my Metro Blue Insignia

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/3599/11082009643.th.jpg (http://img18.imageshack.us/my.php?image=11082009643.jpg)

cameron66
23-08-09, 03:45 PM
Thats not a bad colour at all, I like it!

The bumper colour match of that shot from that front angle actually looks okay to me.:) Looks very nice matey, not seen too many of the blue over here.
In fact I dont think I've seen any in blue. they are still quite rare on our roads especially in my area, though I noticed there were quite a few up in Scotland when I was up there a few weeks ago, saw several in one day. (must have more money up there...lol) Only ever seem to see one other occasionally in the area where I live, and thats a silver one.
Cant put any pics up at the moment, as I've used up my space allocation, but I'm sure your've all seen enough of mine anyway..lol Perhaps they will give me a bit more pic alocation space now I've become a paid up member...lol

Rockh
23-08-09, 06:22 PM
Not very common colour, I have it and it gets quite a few positive comments.
Rare for me is not exactly that, as most of the current company fleet replacement vehicles is made up of insignia's, basically on my company scheme they are cheaper than a Ford Focus :D. Almost every colour available is parked in the car park at work, even pomegranate red is starting to grow on me, though the green is awful.

thermalactivity
23-08-09, 06:33 PM
as most of the current company fleet replacement vehicles is made up of insignia's, basically on my company scheme they are cheaper than a Ford Focus :D. Almost every colour available is parked in the car park at work

hmmm i noticed most of them were technical grey?! though prepare for a carbon black flash sri in 38 days time of which ive just noticed there seems to be more and more of parked at the front and back! lucky i can park inside the compound so i will be able to find mine easier! :D

brummie
23-08-09, 06:58 PM
I have yet to see a Panacotta, even so I ordered one in this colour to be delivered in October.

Will post pictures then.

iangte
23-08-09, 07:40 PM
wow theres that many colours for the insignia how stupid do most of them sound, metro blue hope its not the same blue as the metro down the road...

Rockh
24-08-09, 07:56 AM
hmmm i noticed most of them were technical grey?! though prepare for a carbon black flash sri in 38 days time of which ive just noticed there seems to be more and more of parked at the front and back! lucky i can park inside the compound so i will be able to find mine easier! :D

Yep, everyone seems to have picked technical grey though there are a few other colours, mine's at the back parked next to the portacabins :).
There are more at the front now because they shifted CEES out of the portacabins and most of them have gone for Insignia's.

Rockh
24-08-09, 12:37 PM
Metro blue is a grey blue the pic above doesn't really show it well.

essixash
24-08-09, 09:26 PM
What colour is "waterworld" lol ive not heard that one. The carbon flash replaces the black sapphire doesnt it? and silver lake replaces silver lightning?? i prefered the name silver lightning

essixash
24-08-09, 09:27 PM
I dont like the Myth Green at all either. And the Royal Blue is just as bad

cameron66
24-08-09, 09:54 PM
What colour is "waterworld" lol ive not heard that one. The carbon flash replaces the black sapphire doesnt it? and silver lake replaces silver lightning?? i prefered the name silver lightning

I used to like the Silver Lightning colour on my old Vec-c, but the new Silver Lake colour seems to have moved it further away from silver IMO, I dont think it looks quite the same.
Just a personal view, but I think where lower wider appearance cars seem to look well in Silver colours, the deceiving taller looking Insignia seems to look better in darker colours I think. JMO.:)

Which may explain why VX out of the their colour range chose their Tech Grey to use mainly in their publicity promotions, and obvously why its one of the more popular colours. I dont know why they call it Tech Grey when it seems to have a very slight hint of brown in it too...lol

I have always been of the opinion that out of all of them, black when clean and polished is best for setting off the external chromework, but as we all know it also requires the most looking after.

essixash
24-08-09, 10:06 PM
I used to like the Silver Lightning colour on my old Vec-c, but the new Silver Lake colour seems to have moved it further away from silver IMO, I dont think it looks quite the same.
Just a personal view, but I think where lower wider appearance cars seem to look well in Silver colours, the deceiving taller looking Insignia seems to look better in darker colours I think. JMO.:)

Which may explain why VX out of the their colour range chose their Tech Grey to use mainly in their publicity promotions, and obvously why its one of the more popular colours. I dont know why they call it Tech Grey when it seems to have a very slight hint of brown in it too...lol

I have always been of the opinion that out of all of them, black when clean and polished is best for setting off the external chromework, but as we all know it also requires the most looking after.

Well ive ordered the Tech Grey but i was originally thinking of going for Black. But on the Insignia i thoughgt it was too big for Black, its nice dont get me wrong but i just thought the Grey suited it more. Technical Grey would be my first choice followed by Olympic White but the Black and Sovereign Silver are really growing on me lots too and the Pomegranate Red isnt bad

PRO-INSIGNIA
24-08-09, 10:10 PM
Well ive ordered the Tech Grey but i was originally thinking of going for Black. But on the Insignia i thoughgt it was too big for Black, its nice dont get me wrong but i just thought the Grey suited it more. Technical Grey would be my first choice followed by Olympic White but the Black and Sovereign Silver are really growing on me lots too and the Pomegranate Red isnt bad

I have got a white one and people keep stopping in car parks and saying how good it looks. Seems the lighter colours do suit Insignia also.:)

essixash
24-08-09, 10:13 PM
I have got a white one and people keep stopping in car parks and saying how good it looks. Seems the lighter colours do suit Insignia also.:)

They do i really like the white. Im not disappointed ive chosen the Technical Grey coz i like that a lot. But if they were to drop a bomb shell like "your car is delayed till january but you can have it now if you take a White one to the same spec" lol then id definately be happy to drive an Olympic White one. I think if it was any other colour other than Tech Grey or Olympic White id rather just wait though

mitch1408
24-08-09, 10:16 PM
I origionally ordered Black but after seeing seeing a few around I wasnt overly impressed and as lots of the driving ill be doing is motorways so it will get pretty dirty pretty quick. In the end I changed to Tech Grey, it looks the smartest colour in my opinion (I would say that, ive just spent thousands on one!!;)) lol

Just hope the dealer changed the colour before ordering it as they seem to be dragging their heels about sending a copy out with the change on it! :eek:

essixash
24-08-09, 10:21 PM
I origionally ordered Black but after seeing seeing a few around I wasnt overly impressed and as lots of the driving ill be doing is motorways so it will get pretty dirty pretty quick. In the end I changed to Tech Grey, it looks the smartest colour in my opinion (I would say that, ive just spent thousands on one!!;)) lol

Just hope the dealer changed the colour before ordering it as they seem to be dragging their heels about sending a copy out with the change on it! :eek:

Its pretty common, yet the dealer im getting mine from NEVER has technical grey ones lol they even have the less popular colours like myth green but never technical grey lol. I hope the next one they get is mine

essixash
24-08-09, 10:22 PM
I cant wait to see everyones pictures of us guys that are still waiting

cameron66
24-08-09, 10:49 PM

You may well be right matey.. I saw 'Mark the Cabby's' White Irmscher enhanced Insignia on the Irmscher stand at the Billing show and it looked really fantastic.

cameron66
24-08-09, 11:03 PM

Strange enough I ordered Black too initially after seeing one in the showroom, but switched to Tech Grey as a compromise for the same reasons you mention. My youngest son has a Mondeo Platinum X estate in Black colour and it looks lovely clean (as they all do), but he stated he has to be very careful as it shows the swirls and slightest scratches easily.

TBh lets face it, when it comes to colours its always going to be a personal thing anyway, some people even like bright pink cars...and bright yellowy/green colours...lol

I've had one white car years ago, and other than the fact it did'nt show the shine up so much as darker colours do, it always seemed to look fairly clean which was surprising, its also the colour thats least affected by bird droppings....lol I certainly would'nt object to a White Insignia either

icemann3016
25-08-09, 06:30 AM
Thats not a bad colour at all, I like it!

The bumper colour match of that shot from that front angle actually looks okay to me.:) Looks very nice matey, not seen too many of the blue over here.
In fact I dont think I've seen any in blue. they are still quite rare on our roads especially in my area, though I noticed there were quite a few up in Scotland when I was up there a few weeks ago, saw several in one day. (must have more money up there...lol) Only ever seem to see one other occasionally in the area where I live, and thats a silver one.
Cant put any pics up at the moment, as I've used up my space allocation, but I'm sure your've all seen enough of mine anyway..lol Perhaps they will give me a bit more pic alocation space now I've become a paid up member...lol

Check this picture now and compare the rear bumper to the rest... And something interesting.... in the dealer spec. list my colour is called Darkgray Metro. Same is written in the car`s reg sheet: Colour: Dark gray metallic.

http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/4369/11082009649.th.jpg (http://img198.imageshack.us/i/11082009649.jpg/)

thermalactivity
25-08-09, 08:55 AM
Heres a few of the new colours though its difficult to judge what they look like on a monitor;
https://www.gmproductforum.co.uk/articles/1996.pdf

cameron66
25-08-09, 06:01 PM
Check this picture now and compare the rear bumper to the rest... And something interesting.... in the dealer spec. list my colour is called Darkgray Metro. Same is written in the car`s reg sheet: Colour: Dark gray metallic.
]

I've attached part of your pic, to show colour difference more.

With respect matey, I would not be happy with that at all! TBH it's one of the most noticable ones I've seen to date. Is the dealer refusing to respray it? No way is that acceptable at all.

Mine is not that bad I dont think, in fact depending on the light its barely noticable sometimes, but even at its worst I would not say the difference is as noticable as yours is in that pic. It looks like its not even the same colour, never mind a slight shade difference. Looks like the body is a shade of grey and the bumper a dark blue.
I can certainly appreciate why you are not happy. :( Is the front bumper the same ?

I think you need to be making more noise, have you sent a copy of the pic or similar pic to VX/Opel, you certainly need to ring cutomer services and complain, they will open a case number and pressure the dealer to do something.

icemann3016
26-08-09, 07:26 AM
GM doesn`t care about Bulgarian users.Opel has no customer service phone in Bulgaria, it`s only represented by the dealers.That`s why I gave up and I`m looking forward to the dutch dealers and maybe i`ll go to Germany to check it out too. The dealer is totally denying respray. Front bumper used to be absolutely same.Today I`m getting it back from the service where the front bumper had to be resprayed after my minor accident and we`ll see :)

cameron66
26-08-09, 11:00 AM
GM doesn`t care about Bulgarian users.Opel has no customer service phone in Bulgaria, it`s only represented by the dealers.That`s why I gave up and I`m looking forward to the dutch dealers and maybe i`ll go to Germany to check it out too. The dealer is totally denying respray. Front bumper used to be absolutely same.Today I`m getting it back from the service where the front bumper had to be resprayed after my minor accident and we`ll see :)

Thats not good at all, I hope that front bumper is a better match after the repair.

With VX having factories in the Uk they obviously have customer service numbers one can ring. ie. 0845-0902044 ,or 01582-427200, and 01582-721122.

You could always try ringing one of the UK numbers above putting 044 in front of the number for the UK, and tell them of your dilemma, and the situation with lack of support in Bulgaria. Certainly would'nt do any harm.

I assume there must be certain retail guidlines and protection laws when buying new goods like here, and being a EU member gives certain rights too, after all is it not your 'Human Right' to expect your car to be all the same colour...lol.

TBH I often wonder whether phoning VX here does a lot of good, though they will open a case number, and pressure the dealer on your behalf, and they will phone back often to see if its been sorted to your satisfaction.

We do have certain guidlines and consumer laws in the UK, but it can often be a long drawn out process to get any satisfaction, and in reality often these consumer laws dont seem to mean very much. You still have to fight for your rights!.

Did you read of this Insignia users experience with VX UK which I posted recently, though you may already have read it.

http://www.insignia-enthusiast.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=45&st=20

icemann3016
26-08-09, 03:27 PM
The front bumper is much better after the respray.I`ll make a clean shots in sunny weather if it still looks OK. Today is a bit cloudy and the colour difference is hiding. I`ll try to phone the customer service in UK, i`ll also try doing that in the Netherlands as i`m going there after 2 days and will stay there for the next couple of years. Apart being an EU member, most of the things in Bulgaria are xxxx. The Opel dealers are one of the worst in all Europe. I have a friend that ordered an Astra H few months ago but at another dealer not mine. And he wanted the ordinary Xenon lights, not the AFL. What the dealer did is to charge him for the Xenon but to install aftermarket xenon. So he has the ordinary reflector headlights not the ones that are used with Xenon and they gave him the car covered with xxxx loads of dust on it. So well... at least i`m happy on getting my car without such problems... I hope things get better soon.

cameron66
26-08-09, 04:02 PM
The front bumper is much better after the respray.I`ll make a clean shots in sunny weather if it still looks OK. Today is a bit cloudy and the colour difference is hiding. I`ll try to phone the customer service in UK, i`ll also try doing that in the Netherlands as i`m going there after 2 days and will stay there for the next couple of years. Apart being an EU member, most of the things in Bulgaria are xxxx. The Opel dealers are one of the worst in all Europe. I have a friend that ordered an Astra H few months ago but at another dealer not mine. And he wanted the ordinary Xenon lights, not the AFL. What the dealer did is to charge him for the Xenon but to install aftermarket xenon. So he has the ordinary reflector headlights not the ones that are used with Xenon and they gave him the car covered with xxxx loads of dust on it. So well... at least i`m happy on getting my car without such problems... I hope things get better soon.

Well I hope things improve for you my friend, it is shocking how customers spending so much money are sometimes treated.

I've actually phoned VX Uk support this afternoon myself and opened another case number, to try and resolve 2 complaints left to sort out.
One being the poor fitting of the front bumper which you have already seen me mention on here, and the other being a loud weird noise when the car is first started up in a morning or if its been left a while standing.

I thought it was a sticking starter motor, but I took a recording of the noise on a pen-drive and the service manager at the dealers now thinks it may not be the starter motor but something more serious, but he has no idea at the moment what's causing it. One mechanic has said he thought it sounded like a clutch flywheel problem, but no-one seems to know what it is.

Both these issue's have been on the car from new, IOW it was supplied faulty, and its been back 3 times now for this noise and bumper to be fixed, though I'm optimistic the bumper alignment will be fixed in due time when they can get the special clips that VX/Opel have released for fixing that problem.

The startup noise is still a big issue, and I'm getting really fedup returning it, as nothing ever seems to get fixed, hence another phone call to VX.

While I was there today, I noticed the dealer had a few new cars ready for the new UK 59 plates next week, a couple the same Tech Grey colour as mine, and all of them had the same paint issue's probably to the same extent as mine, so I'm not expecting a magic miracle when mine gets resprayed next week. Looks like they will never be 100% spot on, and something we may have to accept unless its really bad of course. What concerns me a little is the way dealers will say to you that it is in fact exactly the same colour, its just the plastic thats making it look a different colour and is quite normal, IOW nothing wrong! If thats the case why do people keep telling me my bumpers are a different colour to the car, no way is that normal! It's almost as though the dealers have been brainwashed...lol though occasionally you might find a member of staff who will state its totally unacceptable.

Take care..

john57
26-08-09, 05:34 PM
Do Insignia car owners, think that certain colours are more prone to showing up the difference in shading on their cars, as some colours seem to be showing up more than others with the problem.

Or is it just that only some of the owners with problems are leaving feedback and it is down to coincidence, that some colours appear to be more prone to showing up the problem, more than others.

PRO-INSIGNIA
26-08-09, 06:12 PM
Do Insignia car owners, think that certain colours are more prone to showing up the difference in shading on their cars, as some colours seem to be showing up more than others with the problem.

Or is it just that only some of the owners with problems are leaving feedback and it is down to coincidence, that some colours appear to be more prone to showing up the problem, more than others.

For me it seems Metro Blue,Technical Grey and Silver Lightning show up the worst :(

icemann3016
26-08-09, 11:02 PM
Olympic White is terrifying too. The bumpers look a bit creamed not white.

Slider
27-08-09, 11:44 AM
I have technical grey and I don't know whether it is down to individuals colour perception or not, but I cannot see a difference. Sometimes when I try hard and the lights in the right direction I think I can see the issue, but generally not, and if I had not read this board would not have been aware of a problem. I suspect my car is not unique in that it matches perfectly just that my colour perception is not sufficiently sharp enough to notice a significant difference.

brummie
27-08-09, 12:01 PM
Does anyone know for sure what colour this is

john57
27-08-09, 01:20 PM
Does anyone know for sure what colour this is

Looks like metro, to me.

Rockh
27-08-09, 02:06 PM
Looks like metro, to me.
Yep, that'll be Metro Blue.

brummie
27-08-09, 02:14 PM
Yep, that'll be Metro Blue.

Hi Rockh

I can see you went for Metro Blue, are you happy with your choice. I say this because I ordered my Insignia in Panacotta and now I'm having second thoughts, I'm thinking about changing to Metro Blue.

Brummie

icemann3016
27-08-09, 04:14 PM
Hi Rockh

I can see you went for Metro Blue, are you happy with your choice. I say this because I ordered my Insignia in Panacotta and now I'm having second thoughts, I'm thinking about changing to Metro Blue.

Brummie

Metro has a big colour difference. If I were you, i`d keep the Panacotta ;) but Metro is a nice colour anyway if you don`t care about the difference.

Rockh
27-08-09, 05:51 PM
Metro has a big colour difference. If I were you, i`d keep the Panacotta ;) but Metro is a nice colour anyway if you don`t care about the difference.

Not on my motor it doesn't, there is no noticeable colour discrepancy between the bodywork and the bumpers, if there was it would have been sent back on delivery.

Rockh
27-08-09, 05:54 PM
Hi Rockh

Brummie
Very happy, it's would appear not to be that popular (not seen another one and there are plenty Insignia's in the work fleet) and can be quite a conversation point as most people think it looks more grey than blue.

brummie
27-08-09, 07:16 PM
Called the dealer today requesting a colour swap from Panacotta to Metro Blue (and also to add plus pack), she said too late, my delivery date has been brought forward from mid-October to 25 September and that they has probably started the build.

essixash
01-09-09, 07:04 PM
Im suprised they dont offer it in Ultra Blue actually

Amos
01-09-09, 09:02 PM
Pomegranate Red

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm46/amosvectra/PICT0461.jpg

rosco
06-09-09, 12:22 AM
http://i714.photobucket.com/albums/ww141/rosco329/DSCF0551.jpg

olympic white. yeah im a poser:rolleyes:

lewisburglin
06-09-09, 08:48 AM
Sweet, what alloys are those? Not the standards are they? Irmy's?

rosco
06-09-09, 08:55 AM
standard 20's

essixash
06-09-09, 09:28 AM
theyre an option though u have to pay extra for them

Ive gone for the 20s aswell

should have it the week after next :)

Insignia
06-09-09, 04:38 PM
Panacotta ......................
http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n26/trace1_2006/Picture257.jpg

lewisburglin
06-09-09, 05:06 PM
Nice colour, loving them 20's. :-(........... im minus 2 inch's.....eww errr mrs!

8 days to go :-)

thermalactivity
06-09-09, 05:09 PM

looks like youve got lowered springs on???
ive got the 20s on mine too as it finished the car off nicely, only 25 days till arrival!

brummie
06-09-09, 05:44 PM
Insignia.

The Panacotta looks good, I was hoping this might be the case as I?ve ordered one in the colour, many thanks for posting the picture Insignia.

I regret not going for the plus pack as the alloys do make a difference, does anyone know if the dealers sale those 18?s for the Exclusive after the car has been delivered.

Will be picking my car up end of Sept 2009 (hopefully) and will post pictures then.

mitch1408
06-09-09, 05:47 PM
I have to agree with Mitch on this one, it looks amazing! I hadnt seen Panacotta before today (might just have over looked it!) but i always thought it was going to be a shade of terracotta! (probably the similarity in the name!) I imagined people driving around in large plant pots! lol

As it turns out, it looks very nice indeed! :)

john57
06-09-09, 06:02 PM

Your car looks really good in the Panacotta with the 20in wheels, I considered the Panacotta and may have went for it, but back in March, they didn't do it with the light interior (which I wanted) but are now doing it.

Mind and stick a picture of it in the Insignia Owners Picture Dump, please.

(-

essixash
06-09-09, 08:59 PM
yeah that is really nice :)

ive also opted for the 20s but gone for Technical Grey week or 2 till pick up now

Insignia
07-09-09, 06:13 PM
looks like youve got lowered springs on???
ive got the 20s on mine too as it finished the car off nicely, only 25 days till arrival!

No lowering springs ................... just loaded up for our holiday lol

Thanks for the nice comments, i wanted white but my better half wanted panacotta but now i love it.

essixash
09-09-09, 04:07 PM
Considering Technical Grey is supposedly the most popular colour ive seen tons of White ones getting delivered to the dealers where im getting mine over the last few weeks. The white seems really popular, seems to be outweighing the grey

lewisburglin
09-09-09, 04:12 PM
Up here its the black the most common.

essixash
09-09-09, 04:14 PM
yeah there are a lot of black aswell actually white and black are really common here. Only seen 2 SRi models at the dealers recently and they were both black

lewisburglin
09-09-09, 04:19 PM
Maybe they got your colour wrong.....ran out of Tech Grey!!;)

essixash
09-09-09, 04:20 PM
Maybe they got your colour wrong.....ran out of Tech Grey!!LOL

lol not unless they forgot i ordered a 4 door aswell coz they were both 5 doors lol

and only one of em had the 20s on, and i saw some woman collecting the other one..........b*tch lol

essixash
09-09-09, 04:23 PM
I ave to say i was considering black but werent sure if i liked it on the Insignia but its really nice actually speshly with the 20s on, still wanting tech grey though :)

lewisburglin
09-09-09, 04:26 PM
I ave to say i was considering black but werent sure if i liked it on the Insignia but its really nice actually speshly with the 20s on, still wanting tech grey though :)

Ditto mate, although didnt go 20's, tech grey all the way, I think black and white only look gorgeous when clean.
Although I do like that new Arden Blue is it?
EDIT, only avaliable in the VXR, shame as its well nice.

essixash
09-09-09, 04:29 PM
Ditto mate, although didnt no 20's, tech grey all the way, I think black and white only look gorgeous when clean.
Although I do like that new Arden Blue is it?
EDIT, only avaliable in the VXR, shame as its well nice.

oh yeah thats real nice but yeah only on VXR :( ave u gone for tech grey too then? I prob do know its just so many people are waiting i forget whose waiting for what lol i thought u were waiting for the black one, that must be thermalactivity lol

mitch1408
09-09-09, 04:46 PM
I origionally went for Black but after seeing some about and how much of a pain black is to keep it clean, we changed to Tech Grey.

Its definately the most common colour I see on my weekly motorway trek, followed by black. Ive seen the odd few other colours too but not many. Have got a black (sapphire) and a silver (lightning) at work, on the first day they got driven in, everyone was asking if they were mine!! Sadly not :mad:.......YET!!

Hopefully mine is in this little batch of RH drive cars that are inbound, however i think its more likely to be the 48 days ive been told!! :mad:

thermalactivity
11-09-09, 01:51 PM
i thought u were waiting for the black one, that must be thermalactivity lol

yes that'll be me waiting another 19.5 days for my carbon flash black baby to arrive!!! i so nearly got a technical grey one but i saw quite a few at my workplace and they all looked like they had a grey/brown/green tinge to them in a certain light :confused: my other colleague has just got his technical grey one last week and that seems to be a more solid grey colour?? i know cameron had colour mismatch issues with his so maybe theyve changed the mix of the paint for technical grey??? i sometimes now wished id got an olympic white one as they do look the dogs danglies especially with 20s and dark tinted rear windows.....but im a black car person and always will be, even though they only look THE best colour for 5 minutes after being waxed ;)

essixash
13-09-09, 05:16 PM
Saw the "Silver Lake" which replaces "Silver Lightning" not a lot of difference but looks more of a Silvery Grey than a Silvery Blue, i think its nice

john57
13-09-09, 08:17 PM
Saw the "Silver Lake" which replaces "Silver Lightning" not a lot of difference but looks more of a Silvery Grey than a Silvery Blue, i think its nice

Yeah, I would agree, ash, although I have e-mailed Mitch 1965 a couple of pictures for the Picture Dump (as I couldn't get them on, being a computer numpty) and in the picture it looks more of a silvery/greyish blue than I think it does in reality.

I remember someone on the forum (sorry forgot who) saying that there were two other Silver Lightning cars parked next to his Silver Lightning and they all looked different shades.

I think the Insignia lines suits the Silver Lightning/Silver Lake more than some of the other smaller Vauxhalls, In my totally unbiased opinion. lol

essixash
13-09-09, 10:20 PM
lol im currently using a silver lightning Vectra from work till the Insignia arrives on Thurs and this one does look very blue, not as silvery as some of the others