PDA

View Full Version : Stolen

Gsi3.2
15-09-09, 07:34 PM
stolen from my car on friday night...my 20" rims in a custom shade of bronzed silver. Stolen from the VX dealers forecourt in south bedfordshire..

these are unique coloured rims.. If anyone see's them , or is offered a cheap set of 20"'s (under a grand) please let me know.

lewisburglin
15-09-09, 07:36 PM
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Did they not have a lock nut on?

thedjse
15-09-09, 07:46 PM
Well annoying loads of suff is going missing from Dealers atm remember RS incident?

essixash
15-09-09, 07:48 PM
Jeez..............b***ards................ im now scared for mine also :eek:

Gsi3.2
15-09-09, 07:49 PM
yeah, locking nuts on...they just smashed a window, tossed the car for the key box and got on with it... it's all on cctv but the image is useless

iangte
15-09-09, 08:12 PM
well thats the dealers problem mate, your car covered by his insurance while on the premises

essixash
15-09-09, 08:15 PM
yeah is the dealers problem in that sense, but in another sense, now have to wait till a new set come in, and havent we all waited long enough for the damn car in the first place lol

Gsi3.2
15-09-09, 08:21 PM
yep...we're not talking 2 days from luton are we..:(...

dealer is being surprisingly unhelpful... well, no real surprise...

greasehog
15-09-09, 08:24 PM
Did this happen in Luton??

Gsi3.2
15-09-09, 08:30 PM
houghton regis, near luton...

Rossey
15-09-09, 09:53 PM
Im in luton, i'll keep my eyes open.
Would they fit anything else?

etd
15-09-09, 11:10 PM
why can't people leave things that aren't theirs alone? hope you get it sorted mate...

chris66
15-09-09, 11:17 PM
Scum of the earth mate. i hope the dealer compensates you for your inconveniance. get some free stuff from them. they'll claim the wheels on their insurance so they won't be paying out. Good luck with this. i hope it gets sorted for you soon:mad:

happymonk
16-09-09, 03:37 AM
What a b*****d, in all probability depending on the dealer size they may not make a claim, but rest a sured if that was my car they would be moving heaven and earth to get it sorted, when you contact them tomorrow and every day till they sort it just mention in a nice calm voice, if they don't sort it with in reasonable time you will be submitting a small claim with your local magistrates Court for out of pocket expenses, trust me they will make a move on and reimburse you any out f pocket expenses, they won't want the expense of solicitors ect and to file a small claim it's only something stupid like £40

As for the locking nut, well I'm sure we are all guilty of leaving it in the car, but if you don't and you get a puncher and have left it at home you stuck.

Gsi3.2
16-09-09, 05:36 AM
Im in luton, i'll keep my eyes open.
Would they fit anything else?

Cheers rossey..:)

They will only fit an Insignia, but they are in such short supply that they are worth a mint...

Thanks for the comments guys...Mr Angry is popping back to the dealers today, after I've had a word with VX HQ about the standards at that dealership...:mad:

cameron66
16-09-09, 09:26 AM
Cheers rossey..:)

They will only fit an Insignia, but they are in such short supply that they are worth a mint...

Thanks for the comments guys...Mr Angry is popping back to the dealers today, after I've had a word with VX HQ about the standards at that dealership...:mad:

Sorry to hear this news, and hope they replace them quickly. I noticed you had fitted the Irmcher grill too, nice. Can only imagine how gutted you are feeling.

AAMOI what was the reason the car was in there overnight ?

Rockh
16-09-09, 10:26 AM
From other posts on another forum, there is an on going issue with the vehicle which is dealing dealt with by Vx head office.
Complete nightmare :(

Gsi3.2
16-09-09, 08:47 PM
you could say that..;)..

Gsi3.2
17-09-09, 09:11 AM
. I noticed you had fitted the Irmcher grill too, nice. Can only imagine how gutted you are feeling.

Yep, totally gutted..

As for the Irmy grille.. I was the first person to fit one in the UK and that one was the 2nd ever fitted..we brought the pair of them back from Irmschers in germany.. one on the white show car and one for mine..:)

the next one will get one too...i hate the chrome grille with a passion..:D

Rossey
28-09-09, 04:29 PM
Would these wheelsfit on a new omega?

Vectra-Arctic
28-09-09, 04:35 PM
Not good, suprised about the dealer not being helpful, it may not come out of his pocket if he claims on his Trader's Insurance. But he is liable.

guinney1971
28-09-09, 05:38 PM
hmm........ looks like one for the team at BBC Watchdog if you dont get any sense out of the dealership........

Hope you get it sorted soon.

Melbury
30-09-09, 09:16 PM
yeah, locking nuts on...they just smashed a window, tossed the car for the key box and got on with it... it's all on cctv but the image is useless
cctv image is not good but it may have been better earlier when the scumbags were having a good look ( if that can be checked out )
but i suppose the dealer is not too interested.
It is a problem to know what to do with the key now, everyone knows it will usually be in the car. The alarm should have activated if the motion sensor was not previously switched off. ?????????

mallyd
01-10-09, 04:49 PM
Will the wheels not fit straight on a SAAB also?? xxxxxx unlucky, bstards need their balls smashed between a pair of bricks!!!