PDA

View Full Version : Insignia SRI Nav Saloon

essixash
17-09-09, 08:50 AM
Guess whose got a new car :D:D:D:D:D

Wow its outstanding, has the visible exhaust, silver door inserts, electronic hand brake which i think is rather cool lol even had quarter of a tank of diesel in it.

They even apologised for the wait haha. Even the guy at the dealer said he was envious of me lol

Ive got face ache,..........it just wont quit smiling........... anyway, excitement takes over, off to take some pics.............

Ahhhhhh :D:D:D:D:D-)-)-)

essixash
17-09-09, 08:52 AM
Ohhhhhh and something i didnt know about which the dealer showed me, as i have the 4 door there is an extra button on the key, u hold it down and the boot opens itself. He said its rare coz only the saloons have it. I sat there playing with it after i picked it up, i got some funny looks :p:o Im sleeping in the car tonight haha

Gsi3.2
17-09-09, 09:09 AM
enjoy the new ride matey...I've got a little wait for mine to get sorted out..;)

essixash
17-09-09, 10:28 AM
Excellent news ash & pleased,,, your pleased.:D:D:D
Lets see the pics then eh,, eh,, eh??:cool::cool:(-

already way ahead of ya mitch theyre in the picture dump thread..............go have a look lol

lewisburglin
17-09-09, 11:03 AM
Well pleased for you Ash, looks mint. Didnt know that about the boot button!lol.

Quick question is yours the 130 or the 160?

essixash
17-09-09, 11:12 AM
Well pleased for you Ash, looks mint. Didnt know that about the boot button!lol.

Quick question is yours the 130 or the 160?

Mines the 130, ............. 160 was too steep on insurance coz im 23

lewisburglin
17-09-09, 11:18 AM

Ah I thought they put the wrong badge on.lol,

have you stopped smiling yet matey? :):):):)

The nav unit's good dont you think, especially with the multi function controller?

Damn them wheels are big....watch the kerbs matey. ;)(-

essixash
17-09-09, 11:30 AM
Ah I thought they put the wrong badge on.lol,

have you stopped smiling yet matey? :):):):)

The nav unit's good dont you think, especially with the multi function controller?

I am doing, never parking up the pavement ever again now i got this car lol

Yeah its wicked, lots of stuff to figure out and get used to but its SO good cant fault a single thing

cant stop smiling haha

thermalactivity
17-09-09, 01:13 PM
Guess whose got a new car :D:D:D:D:D

looking good there ash you lucky new insignia owner!! only 13 sleeps (not in the car) left for me now!

im so glad i got the 20s on mine though im sh*tting bricks about kerbing them!!! :eek:

mitch1408
17-09-09, 04:05 PM

Im only 24 and gone for the 160. Didnt even think to check the insurance - Oooops :confused:
I have however just had a quick look and its only 450 for the year fully comp. Not bad considering my first 1.3 fiesta cost me 1800 for the year 3rd party!!

Awesome looking car by the way, i really want mine now!

Ness
17-09-09, 08:41 PM
Did you need a taxi to get you to the kerb ! Have Fun, Had Mine now for 1 week and loving it (GOOD CATCHPHRASE IN THERE SOMEWHERE !!!!! )

essixash
17-09-09, 08:42 PM
Did you need a taxi to get you to the kerb ! Have Fun, Had Mine now for 1 week and loving it (GOOD CATCHPHRASE IN THERE SOMEWHERE !!!!! )

No i needed to not kerb the alloys thanks

I wasnt parking it either, i stopped there to take pictures that was all

Gsi3.2
18-09-09, 06:32 AM
I love my 20's, but it's going to drive to mad..:D...I'm sssoooo careful with kerbs/potholes in the car but they do still get scuffed...

Looks a stunner mate...reminds me of my one thats MIA..:(..