PDA

View Full Version : broken in 14 days!

rosco
18-09-09, 05:16 PM
the sri badge on my front wing snapped today no idea how just looking her over before i gave her a clean and noticed it ill get some pics up later. went to see opel germany today and they are sorting it out for me ordering a new part.

mitch1408
18-09-09, 05:21 PM
I recon some little darlings tried to nick them!

rosco
18-09-09, 06:27 PM
germans dont get sri either do they... same happened with the big old school vauxhall badge on my cav only they got away with it

Gsi3.2
18-09-09, 06:50 PM
the germans are potty for our vauxhall badges...when i've gone to the 'irmscher easterfests' in germany they have been trying to buy the airbag, the wheel centres..anything they can get their hands on...

I think someones tried to get some 'free' ones..:(

NovalutionGSi
18-09-09, 09:36 PM
I personally think that some one is doing you a Favour, the little badges on the front wings/front doors look silly and should be removed anyway!

iangte
18-09-09, 10:13 PM
lmao behave ad we both have nova's mine has gte on the side yours has gsi, thankyou to you and lou for the membership pack by the way

NovalutionGSi
19-09-09, 09:36 AM
ummmm Mine never has had GSi up the side, did have GTE Injection on the Boot when i bought it! lol.

Thats ok mate, better late than never hey! Think the damage as been done already though!