PDA

View Full Version : 24

thermalactivity
30-09-09, 01:53 PM
nothing to do with jack bauer though only 24 hours left until delivery after waiting 3600 hours (5 months) from when i ordered my car and im starting to get excited :D :D

cameron66
30-09-09, 02:14 PM
nothing to do with jack bauer though only 24 hours left until delivery after waiting 3600 hours (5 months) from when i ordered my car and im starting to get excited :D :D

After waiting 5 months I would be excited too, you have more patience than I, dont think I could wait that long for a car.

Hope its a good one for you matey.:)

thermalactivity
30-09-09, 02:54 PM
After waiting 5 months I would be excited too, you have more patience than I, dont think I could wait that long for a car.

its a new company car so hence i had to put my order in 5 months before my guaranteed change date of 1st October otherwise i may not have been so patient!! ;)

afisher
30-09-09, 03:14 PM
Be thankful.
Some of us still have months to wait.

Vectra-Arctic
30-09-09, 04:22 PM
Lets hope there are no nasties with it, hopefully it will be ok.

Rockh
30-09-09, 05:39 PM
Got lads working on the mast tomorrow if it's not too wet, I'll ask them to try and miss when they throw stuff off the top ;)

thermalactivity
30-09-09, 09:42 PM
Got lads working on the mast tomorrow if it's not too wet, I'll ask them to try and miss when they throw stuff off the top ;)

I think i will ask them to drive it underneath the canopy at the back then! ;-)

thermalactivity
01-10-09, 04:57 PM
Don't forget some piccies of it when you can mate.:D:D Bet your still awake, and pacing like an expecting father??:):p

im now the proud father of a 3968 pound baby delivered at 9am this morning!! both baby and father are doing extremely well :D :D

Rockh
01-10-09, 05:02 PM
Ah that was the black Insignia Sri being thrashed around the roundabout as I trundled in to work :D

thermalactivity
01-10-09, 05:07 PM
Ah that was the black Insignia Sri being thrashed around the roundabout as I trundled in to work :D

:eek: i thought i heard the engine pinking as i checked it over :D

Rockh
01-10-09, 05:49 PM
:D Have fun :D

Will be playing spot the odd one out in the car park soon, insignia's appear to be making a complete assimilation of the company fleet :).

thermalactivity
01-10-09, 05:51 PM
:D Have fun :D

Will be playing spot the odd one out in the car park soon, insignia's appear to be making a complete assimilation of the company fleet :).

i think there were 5 delivered today and another colleague who only ordered his last week has been given a delivery date of 1st November so they must be a seperate production line just for our company!! ;)

mitch1408
04-10-09, 09:18 PM
Seen your pic in the dump area, it looks very nice indeed.:D:D

Ill second that! Very nice! just over 2 weeks left for me, time is going so slow now its this close!!

thermalactivity
04-10-09, 09:49 PM
Ill second that! Very nice! just over 2 weeks left for me, time is going so slow now its this close!!

2 weeks will fly by and before you know it you too will be a proud owner of a new insignia! it really is a nice car indeed i cant pick a fault with it :D

Melbury
05-10-09, 04:17 PM
i think there were 5 delivered today and another colleague who only ordered his last week has been given a delivery date of 1st November so they must be a seperate production line just for our company!! ;)
Some company you have there! Vauxhall must be proud of them to take on all these Siggies! They must own Vauxhall lol

thermalactivity
05-10-09, 04:27 PM
Some company you have there! Vauxhall must be proud of them to take on all these Siggies! They must own Vauxhall lol

apparently the insignia has been highly subsidised since its release to my companies car scheme though these prices are about to go up in december. it was the same with ford last year hence everyone going for insignias as they were so cheap!

Rockh
05-10-09, 07:09 PM
apparently the insignia has been highly subsidised since its release to my companies car scheme though these prices are about to go up in december. it was the same with ford last year hence everyone going for insignias as they were so cheap!

From what I was told last week when I was at fleets office in Killingworth, Vx were very keen to get as many cars as possible into the fleet, hence the large discounts. The standard Vx discount to fleet is something like 20%.
It'll still be cheaper than Ford even after the end of the large discount considering the Fords keep going up.