PDA

View Full Version : Selling my insignia!

nrg
03-10-09, 04:42 PM
Hi Guys

I have decided to sell the insig. M job is touchy at the moment and I need to release some capital. I have got it up in autotrader. I approached two dealers, one said about 3k under what it is worth and the other is going to get back to me, the one who offered me the stupid amount thought I would sell at any price. He got a rude awakening when I put him straight!

I will keep you updated with the progress if any.

Cheers

Steve

Vectra-Arctic
03-10-09, 06:29 PM
It's not a good time to sell any car really, new or old. Prices are low. I understand your reasons why so needs must but what a hit you will take after depreciation etc. :(

iangte
03-10-09, 06:31 PM
good luck selling it mate, but its the old addage as soon as you leave the forcourt knock 2k off the price

biffbangpow
04-10-09, 12:02 AM
why
tbh this seems like , you think its the wrong car for you , or summat

i can simperthise , i once bought a 1.6l sierra , which i hated , but it still took me 8 months to decide

imho , think you maybe could have done some more research , and maybe bought the right car

like said its -20% at least :eek:

nrg
04-10-09, 08:06 AM
My reasons for selling the car are not about the car itself its as i said in my first post I need to release some capital for something.

The car is on for a good to sell price, you are not aware of how much i got it in the first place but if you were you would know that I aint going to lose much!

to be honest in the last couple of years when has it been a good time to sell, its been a buyers market for some time and what i sell for I will be buying another car, not new though. been looking at a second hand honda accord for about 8.5k.