PDA

View Full Version : perhaps it is time !

Peterborough-John
08-10-09, 07:16 PM
Just a quick comment, so many of us new Insignia owners have used this site to air our views and help each other sort out problems, maybe its time we signed up, only about 25p per week !
Lets support the site we are using, i will be registering membership tomorrow, seems only fair.
(- to the site members

chris66
08-10-09, 07:24 PM
Just a quick comment, so many of us new Insignia owners have used this site to air our views and help each other sort out problems, maybe its time we signed up, only about 25p per week !
Lets support the site we are using, i will be registering membership tomorrow, seems only fair.
(- to the site members

Well done Sir! and welcome to the full site. get those all important numbers up. be great to see some of these Insignias at the shows next year too. Great atmosphere at the event i was at. check out Evesham pics. couldn't find a nicer bunch of people. look forward to seeing you posting up in the other threads that aren't about Insignia's. lol(-

Peterborough-John
08-10-09, 07:27 PM
Well done Sir! and welcome to the full site. get those all important numbers up. be great to see some of these Insignias at the shows next year too. Great atmosphere at the event i was at. check out Evesham pics. couldn't find a nicer bunch of people. look forward to seeing you posting up in the other threads that aren't about Insignia's. lol(-

have got an old picture of my vauxhall chevette will scan and post, was my second car and i was so proud of it !

chris66
08-10-09, 07:33 PM
have got an old picture of my vauxhall chevette will scan and post, was my second car and i was so proud of it !

there was a thread for this John.
try this link

https://vodc.co.uk/showthread.php?t=8855

now you might have to filter through a bit of thread hi jacking spam but there's some good pics on it. start at page 1:D

mitch1408
08-10-09, 07:49 PM
(- to the site members

How do you do it? What are the benifits/costs etc? Cant find a link (not looked very hard to be honest though!) ;)

chris66
08-10-09, 07:56 PM
How do you do it? What are the benifits/costs etc? Cant find a link (not looked very hard to be honest though!) ;)

Here you go matey

Link (https://vodc.co.uk/showthread.php?t=73)

hope you find this useful. for a measly twelve quid you get the usual Keyring and stuff. it also opens up the rest of the site and you can post anywhere and view everything. you get a Vauxhall discount card usable at lots of dealers(check yours). you also get to join in on the events if you fancy it. have a look at the link and if you need any further info, contact Vauxhall nutter, mark:D

Peterborough-John
08-10-09, 08:06 PM
look Insignia guys i have joined, you do it too , just click on Vodc membership details

simples ;)

chris66
08-10-09, 08:11 PM
look Insignia guys i have joined, you do it too , just click on Vodc membership details

simples ;)

(-congratulations(-
gets a bit mad on here at times but the banter's great,.

Vectra-Arctic
08-10-09, 08:17 PM
(-congratulations(-
gets a bit mad on here at times but the banter's great,.

Seconded LoL :p