PDA

View Full Version : Happy with your Insignia? Tell us about it!

hackjo
23-10-09, 08:29 AM
Thought it would be interesting to see how many people have had a good experience with their Insignia. You tend to only see the negative remarks on forums so it would be nice to gauge how many are happy with their car!

Amos
23-10-09, 08:55 AM
Very happy had couple of teething problems but to be expected with new model, I would buy another tomorrow if something append to this one, its had no major problems all very slight. It drives & handles good tows the caravan great & not bad mpg for the size car

stephen florida
23-10-09, 11:59 PM
Fantastic ride , excellent handling , very comfortable, excellent DAB radio, and it looks gorgeous

Still learning about its features

steve
www.bookmyvilla.com

hackjo
24-10-09, 10:26 AM
Fantastic ride , excellent handling , very comfortable, excellent DAB radio, and it looks gorgeous

Still learning about its features

steve
www.bookmyvilla.com

Great! Which model and engine are you running?

afisher
24-10-09, 12:06 PM
Just got my Elite Nav CDTi Sports Tourer with DAB, Bluetooth and Flexride yesterday. I absolutely love this car.

Peterborough-John
26-10-09, 01:26 PM
I am very happy with my Elite Nav, had it nearly a month and 2500 miles, no problems at all yet :):D

mitch1408
26-10-09, 06:49 PM
Another Elite Nav owner......and I love it! Took a mate for a spin tonight and between passing cars i was saying "up", "down", "up" knowing when the AFL main beam was about to come on and off! He thought it was pretty cool! I couldnt keep it going though and had to tell him the truth! Now got 5 mates who want one!

Absoloutly amazing car!

Melbury
26-10-09, 09:49 PM
Another Elite Nav owner......and I love it! Took a mate for a spin tonight and between passing cars i was saying "up", "down", "up" knowing when the AFL main beam was about to come on and off! He thought it was pretty cool! I couldnt keep it going though and had to tell him the truth! Now got 5 mates who want one!

Absoloutly amazing car!
Exclusiv 1.8 saloon black sapphire, since Feb. Very happy with it, only one minor complaint, that is no DAB. ( should have read the small print)
It has that certain presence on the road that commands attention.
A point that may be of interest for any potential buyers is the saloon versus hatchback.
If you have the hatchback you might encounter the problem of the hatch hitting the overhead garage door when you open it. To avoid that you can affix suitable sponge material or pipe lagging to the inside of the garage door.
The saloon will never have that problem and I think it looks better

afisher
26-10-09, 10:42 PM
Exclusiv 1.8 saloon black sapphire, since Feb. Very happy with it, only one minor complaint, that is no DAB. ( should have read the small print)
It has that certain presence on the road that commands attention.
A point that may be of interest for any potential buyers is the saloon versus hatchback.
If you have the hatchback you might encounter the problem of the hatch hitting the overhead garage door when you open it. To avoid that you can affix suitable sponge material or pipe lagging to the inside of the garage door.
The saloon will never have that problem and I think it looks better

Get the Sports Tourer instead which has the power tailgate which you can open to half height.

svpworld
05-11-09, 09:26 PM
Exclusiv 160 cdti and totally in love with it! Love the look of the car (mine's silver lightning) and even the steel wheels and trims look like decent alloys... not sure how much to replace the trims or even if the dealers stock them yet? Love the comfort, the amazing torque from the diesel and the fantastic economy that goes with it! Great dashboard and layout of controls, nice gearbox and cd300 audio system is excellent (even without dab!). Pity about the cut down info display on the dash compared to the higher models with the full text displays, but it does the job as does the infotainment display. Much prefer the grey trim of the Exclusiv to the plastic wood of the SE and Elite and the intermittent wipe rather than a rain sensor. Excellent brakes, lots of grip and feels extremely safe on the motorway. Climate control is wonderful after having standard heating systems on cars, also love that it warms up so quickly despite being a diesel. Simply a brilliant car!