Register FAQ Members List Calendar CONTACT US Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
FORUM INDEX HOMEPAGE VODC MEMBERSHIP DETAILS EVENTS AND MEETS LINKS GALLERY DOWNLOADS
TECHNICAL CLUB MEMBERS AREA VODC MARKET PLACE VAUXHALL OPEL DRIVERS CLUBS ARCHIVE SECTION VODC WEBSITE RULES AND HELP

The Lounge Non Vauxhall Chat, cars, the weather anything really other than Vauxhall! Please note there may be a delay in posts appaering as all posts are judged for suitability before being allowed.

Old 10-06-17, 06:23 PM
Re: vote

Well,,,,,,,, I read it and very well said that man. Bravo
Old 11-06-17, 05:57 AM

Thankyou
Old 11-06-17, 07:49 PM

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, I said mine, you said yours all is fair and square. Normally I do vote but this time I just couldnt decide who was the lesser of the evils so decide to abstain.

'If you dont comment, dont moan when others around you make a decsion!!!'
The club prides itself on being friendly to all users of the site and members of the club and we try to make meets enjoyable for all the family. If this is not the case then we want to know!
Old 11-06-17, 08:52 PM

Ok . . .
Old 13-06-17, 06:36 AM

Have to agree with Mark. There has been to much bullxxxx with this election.
May called this at a time where Corbyn was looking weak and an easy target, funny enough Sturgeon probably thought she'd do nicely as well driving the wedge further in for Scotland as well.
Funny how things changed. However, expect another election maybe by Christmas.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode
Hybrid Mode Switch to Hybrid Mode
Threaded Mode Switch to Threaded Mode